Monday, April 14, 2014

Loss! I will be away until Thrusday

My Grandmother just passed away and it was totally unexpected. I have spent the last few days in tears, while trying to get everything together before I fly out. I was hoping do a full a post. but I am on way out the door and will have limited internet access at my Grandmothers. I probably wouldn't even have time to post anyway. Anyway, I hope everyone will understand. I will be back Thursday and am looking forward to blogging, since it is great distraction. It has been one terrible thing after another lately. I pay this is last.
Here is a quicky,which I will finish when I get home.


This latest skin, which is called Ria, was created by Shyla Diggs of -Belleza-. This is full release with 8 skin tones and tons of beautiful make-ups.
I also adore this hair from Bubbles Clawtooth, called Betty Spaghetti. It was March Collabor88 exclusive, but I am sure you can find it in the mainstore now.
The stunning Dahlia Headpiece is a FaMESHed exclusive from Glam Affair. In comes in ton of brilliant colors.
I apologize for not giving my usual LMs, but I'm in a rush.

Here are the credits:

Style Info
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver (XS) by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur/touch me by Thora Charron
Hair: ClawtoothBetty Spaghetti - Girl Next Door by Bubbles Clawtooth
Headpiece: -Glam Affair-  Dahlia Headpiece Salmon by aida Ewing  (avail @ FaMESHed)
Skin: -Belleza-  Ria Makeup 9 by Shyla Diggs (NEW)
Gloss: -Belleza-   Ria Med 3 Gloss 2 by Shyla Diggs (NEW)
Earrings:(Yummy) Work Pearls - Peach by Polyester Partridge
Necklace: (Yummy) Work Pearls - Peach by Polyester Partridge
Top: Tee*fy Marlene Blouse Creme/offShoulder (Unrigged) by Azure Electricteeth

No comments:

Post a Comment